Flurine® 26202 and 26302 are low Mooney Fluoroelastomer, which is
comprised of vinylidene fluoride (VF2) and hexafluoropropylene (HFP), frequently used in many industries
including automotive, fluid power, appliance and chemical
industries. It has excellent flow ability. It is resistant to oils,
fuels, aliphatic series, aromatic hydrocarbons, lubricants, and
most mineral acids.
|Features||Low Mooney viscosity|
injection-molding O-rings; gaskets; extruded shapes; seals; sheets;
parts with complicated profiles,Additives to reduce viscosity
|Forms||White or light-yellow flake|
|Items||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Mooney Viscosity||20~29||30~42||ASTM D1646 ML 1+10 at 121°C|
|Water content||0.15||0.15||ASTM D 5668|
|Solubility||Soluble in lower ketones and esters|
|Tensile strength(MPa)||11.0||12.0||ASTM D412 Method A|
|100% Modulus||4.2||4.5||ASTM D412 Method A|
|Elongation at Break(%)||180||180||ASTM D412 Method A|
|Tearing Strength(KN/m)||18||19||ASTM D624|
|Hardness, Shore A||78||77||ASTM D2240, Type A|
|Compression Set||20||19||ASTM D395, Test B 70 hours at 200℃|
|Air-oven aging||ISO 188 After Dry Heat Aging;70 hours at 230℃|
|Tensile strength change rate(%)||+10||+8||ASTM D412 Method A|
|Elongation at Break change rate(%)||-10||-8||ASTM D412 Method A|
|Hardness change, Shore A||+1||0||ASTM D2240, Type A|
|Glass Transition Temp, Tg(℃)||-20||-20||ASTM D1329|
|Brittleness Temperature(℃)||-30||-30||ASTM D2137|
|Chemical resistance Properties|
|Resistance to liquids||3 # standard oil|
|Volume change rate(%)||+2||+2||ASTM D471 72 hours at 150℃|
|Mass change rate(%)||+1||+1||ASTM D471 72 hours at 150℃|
Polymer 100 MT carbon black,N990 30
Calcium hydroxide 6 Magnesium oxide 3
|6min at 175°C||24h at 230°C|
- Process safety instructions
- Store and use all fluoroelastomers only in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not smoke in areas contaminated with dust from fluoroelastomers.
- Avoid eye contact. After handling fluoroelastomers wash any skin
that came in contact with the product with soap and water.
- Potential hazards, including evolution of toxic vapors, exist
during compounding or processing under high temperatures.
- Before processing the fluoroelastomers, read and consult the MSDS,
and follow all label directions and operation cautions..
- Fluoroelastomers be packed in PVC bags in the shape of rubber film,
each bag weight 5KGS, and finally be put into a carton. Each carton
contains 5 bags with net weight 25KGS.
- It must be stored in a clean, cool, and dry place. The storage life
is one year from the date of production. It must be re-inspected if
over one year and only can use if qualified.
- It is transported as non-dangerous chemicals. Avoid excessive
vibration and far away from pollution, sunshine and water during